I'm off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm off!

to sign my paper work and become once again another "official" member of the boating community! Wish me luck and no last min surprises!
    DAVE -N- KELI
    "NAUTI ONE"
    SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

A great day thats long overdue. Joyce and I are so happy for you and Keli. And I guess i might be doing the same thing in a week or so if all goes good.
    Keith
    Lake Conroe, Tx

Comment

Thanks Keith, appreciate it. Keli and I are looking forward to many a good times with you and Joyce that have been LONG overdue.

Well after a few change ups and some last min surprises I actually ended up even better then I thought, got my rate dropped some and my payment went down almost $80 bucks a month!
      DAVE -N- KELI
      "NAUTI ONE"
      SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

Comment

Originally posted by Firehill View Post
        A great day thats long overdue. Joyce and I are so happy for you and Keli. And I guess i might be doing the same thing in a week or so if all goes good.
        Keith, What are you looking at? I must have missed something.
        Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

Comment

Guess I am now the only official boat whore in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Anchorman View Post
            Keith, What are you looking at? I must have missed something.
            Will, Just happened so very early in the stage of the game. Found a '03 302 on the internet on Wednesday that Joyce and I liked so making a go at it. We will see what the week brings.
            Keith
            Lake Conroe, Tx

Comment

Will, Just happened so very early in the stage of the game. Found a '03 302 on the internet on Wednesday that Joyce and I liked so making a go at it. We will see what the week brings.

Sweet deal stepping up to twins. I know you have had the 260 for long time, and the 302 is the perfect step up. Get to keep all the room and comfort you had and get twins. Good Luck Keith and Joyce I am sure you will love it. Plus someone will get a sweet 260.
              There are good ships, there are wood ships, there are ships that sailed the seas. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be!

Dave & Sheila Nye

Liquid Force

Comment

Congrats Keith it's a great boat and any questions you've got give me a call. I have a few things you could use as well...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by IrishTornado; 04-25-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

What caught my attention on this boat was the graphics and it had ac. Since i just put air in my 260 last summer, our next would have to have the same. Wasn't really looking to step up yet, got used to no boat payments. I want to thank Mr Baja for giving me the fever. Irish, i think you have some carpet i might need, but can't remember if its for McLeod bolster seating. Also, i will need a cockpit cover, which i would assume i will get made. If it happens, i guess i will just use Dave's thread here "I'm Off", in a week or more.
                  Keith
                  Lake Conroe, Tx

Comment

Keith my (Grey) Cockpit Carpet is for dropdown bolsters it's the carpet that came new in the boat. Its in good condition, but is used.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishTornado View Post
                      Keith my (Grey) Cockpit Carpet is for dropdown bolsters it's the carpet that came new in the boat. Its in good condition, but is used.
                      Ok. I haven't dealt with carpet in 5 years on the 260, so not an immediate priority. The Cockpit Cover is the top priority.
                      Keith
                      Lake Conroe, Tx

Comment

Well I am glad that I dont have the 2' itis yet. I am still in love with my boat. No need for me to step up in the near future. Keith dont hold back jsut go get the thing.
                        Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

Comment

Re: I'm off!

Originally posted by Anchorman View Post
                          Well I am glad that I dont have the 2' itis yet. I am still in love with my boat. No need for me to step up in the near future. Keith dont hold back jsut go get the thing.
                          I'm getting the 3' itis, but I only have 2 boats in mind and neither is forsale that I am aware of.

Comment

I'm done!! This will be the last! Of course i'm one to keep a boat for a long time. Forgot about this thread. Yeap, boat is here. Cockpit cover done. First trip out Sunday. Still trying to figure out what works on battery 1, 2.
                            Keith
                            Lake Conroe, Tx

Comment

I'm done!! This will be the last! Of course i'm one to keep a boat for a long time. Forgot about this thread. Yeap, boat is here. Cockpit cover done. First trip out Sunday. Still trying to figure out what works on battery 1, 2.
                              When you get to the boat call me I'll be home I'll walk you through it.

Comment

Working...
                              X