No announcement yet.

new tow rig for the boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stared at Tablerockers bed cover long enough. Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220429_230804978.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	114706

Comment

Looking good!
      Table Rock Lake is my home away from home, and big block power rules.

Comment

having some thoughts about the suburban, it has been a great truck but i am starting to hear some noise when it starts, also some rust is starting so need to pull the back bumper cover to inspect the rebar and hitch witch is part of the frame, have seen them rust, would hate to take off and leave the boat in the driveway or the ramp, also last year when i hit a large dip on 65 were there was a temp repair, the front axle pretty much exploded almost coming off the frame completely, it actually set the air bag sender off on the front frame rails. it is pretty close to its limit on weight for towing with the 272, was really lucky not to loose control of the truck and boat that day. i got it as a total when i got the 272, have put 105,000 miles on it since.

Comment

I am seriously considering upping my game to a F250. My dad is doing the same since he just bought a 35ft camper. Damn these rigs are getting expensive.
          Nick’s Baja
          1999 232 Islander [SOLD]
          1999 272 Performance
          Rathbun Lake IA is my go to

Comment

my heart doctor has a 2021 pearl white loaded gmc Denali, she was talking about going with something electric, i was going to tell her my ideas on that but 2nd thought was, i am ready to take hers for the trade in value, her truck is just beautiful and it has the new bigger lt motor, so maybe. on a sad note to me i have a deal on the ss and think i am going to go ahead and sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by jefflee1988sunsport View Post
              my heart doctor has a 2021 pearl white loaded gmc Denali, she was talking about going with something electric, i was going to tell her my ideas on that but 2nd thought was, i am ready to take hers for the trade in value, her truck is just beautiful and it has the new bigger lt motor, so maybe. on a sad note to me i have a deal on the ss and think i am going to go ahead and sell it.

If that new Denali has the 6.2 you won't be disappointed. Really regret not getting that when i got my 2019 Silverado since driving my buddies. Its a hell of a motor!

Comment

Originally posted by 98snakehorse View Post
                I am seriously considering upping my game to a F250. My dad is doing the same since he just bought a 35ft camper. Damn these rigs are getting expensive.
                If you aren't dead-set on a diesel 6.7 or don't have that much need for one, I highly suggest you test drive a F-250 with the 7.3 'Godzilla' gas engine...it's pretty impressive!
                Table Rock Lake is my home away from home, and big block power rules.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tablerocker Find out more about tablerocker
                Working...
                X