Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 OL Props

Hey guys...

It's been many TITO's ago and many Poker Runs ago that I am having a hard time remembering... But what props came STD. on the 29 with HO's? I want to say I am pretty sure that both the MAG boats and HO boats came with 26's only because I remember when the 30 OL's came out we were surprised to see 28's on the HO's. I think I remember 26's on the HO's because I/ we would swap and run 24's on some of the MAG boats. Anyone remember? If not I will have to dig out one of my old sales books....: I don't remember Baja from the factory unless special ordered running anything larger then 26's even on the 33's....
    DAVE -N- KELI
    "NAUTI ONE"
    SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

I know my 33 had 26's on it with 500's so I would guess the same. I would think you could spin 28's pretty easy and and probably labbed 30's but my guess would be set in and work with Brett on a set of 28's and you'll get the most bang for your buck.
    Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

Comment

Thanks Will. That's what I thought. 30's were too big on some of the 29's we did so I am sure a worked set of 28's would work. I think Irish has some that maybe I could try and if he doesn't need them maybe I could buy them from him....we'll see.....
      DAVE -N- KELI
      "NAUTI ONE"
      SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

Comment

Re: 29 OL Props

Dave
        You need to pick up a nice set of labbed 29's for that 29 with HO's!!!
        What's is gonna take

Comment

Working...
        X