Replacement dash panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Replacement dash panels

So, where did you get the warning stickers and baja decals on the glovebox? Did they add those in as well?

Comment

Those are all screen printed not decals. You can rub across them and can’t even feel them. That was included in that price.
      Jeff & Sonya Bridges
      01 Baja 33 Outlaw
      500 EFI's

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Outlawed View Post
        Those are all screen printed not decals. You can rub across them and can’t even feel them. That was included in that price.
        Thanks Steel, I appreciate the help... What colour is that? I was thinking of doing something in-between a black and silver, like a charcoal colour for mine. I really like this idea as I priced it out to do a pure Carbon fibre and it was like 3000 with all new switches and I still have to get all the decals and warning stickers putt back on. Again thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by sledfreak View Post
          Thanks Steel, I appreciate the help... What colour is that? I was thinking of doing something in-between a black and silver, like a charcoal colour for mine. I really like this idea as I priced it out to do a pure Carbon fibre and it was like 3000 with all new switches and I still have to get all the decals and warning stickers putt back on. Again thanks for the help.

looking forward to seeing yours done since our boats are almost the same colors. for me it is a hard decision because of this being one of the only original things on my boat and they are all perfect condition. to me it is kind of like having a original 70 ss that you want to keep oem but this looks so nice it would be a great upgrade.i will be watching how you do and the cost good luck,cant wait to see yours done.

Comment

Replacement dash panels

Mine are black with silver carbon fiber.
            Jeff & Sonya Bridges
            01 Baja 33 Outlaw
            500 EFI's

Comment

Originally posted by jefflee1988sunsport View Post
              looking forward to seeing yours done since our boats are almost the same colors. for me it is a hard decision because of this being one of the only original things on my boat and they are all perfect condition. to me it is kind of like having a original 70 ss that you want to keep oem but this looks so nice it would be a great upgrade.i will be watching how you do and the cost good luck,cant wait to see yours done.
              It won't be until late Spring as my boat will be in storage until late May. But I will let you know when it's done.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

30outlaw Find out more about 30outlaw
              Working...
              X