• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwater lighting

What you got?

Re: Underwater lighting

Originally posted by IrishTornado View Post
    What you got?
    Ok, i think you got me on this. Haven't seen any but maybe there is. Next year's list.
    Keith
    Lake Conroe, Tx

Comment

Hell I'm just hoping to not zap myself trying to put in Neon! Electricity and I are not very good friends....
      DAVE -N- KELI
      "NAUTI ONE"
      SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

Comment

Originally posted by MRBAJA View Post
        Hell I'm just hoping to not zap myself trying to put in Neon! Electricity and I are not very good friends....
        You big sissy!
        GET'N WET
        Josh, Kaleb & Kage Louviere
        Houma, LA

Comment

Speaking of which... where is a good inexpensive place to find green neon or LED tubes that I can place in the gunwales etc...tap into the accessory lights? Was thinking of blue and green neon.....
          DAVE -N- KELI
          "NAUTI ONE"
          SPRING, TX.

Comment

Speaking of which... where is a good inexpensive place to find green neon or LED tubes that I can place in the gunwales etc...tap into the accessory lights? Was thinking of blue and green neon.....
            I think that site is called superbrightleds.......when I was looking at them for the 25 they were super cheap.
            GET'N WET
            Houma, LA

Comment

If you want Blue these are nice. http://www.coastalnightlights.com/styles.html

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPSOUTH View Post
                I think that site is called superbrightleds.......when I was looking at them for the 25 they were super cheap.
                You should just put them in your garage instead. You shouldnt need to get water tight ones either heck your boat doesnt even know what water is, does it? just busting your balls.
                Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

Comment

Originally posted by Anchorman View Post
                  You should just put them in your garage instead. You shouldnt need to get water tight ones either heck your boat doesnt even know what water is, does it? just busting your balls.
                  Hell I don't think you would even be able to see them under water here.......LOL!
                  GET'N WET
                  Houma, LA

Comment

My local PepBoys had all of the above. Little more expensive but I didnt have to order any. All my lights are tapped into the accessory as well.

Comment

Thanks Tree, appreciate it! I am waiting for someone to trade in a truck with them that I can snag....just hope they are blue or green
                      DAVE -N- KELI
                      "NAUTI ONE"
                      SPRING, TX.

Comment

I got mine from this site http://www.wakemagic.com/index.htm

He has many brands and tests every brand before he sells it. Call him and he will help you out with what ever you want and give good advice for the best light for your application. Mine are Abyss. Dawg got the same ones. He will work with you a little on price listed but is very competitive in pricing.
                        Attached Files
                        NEVER ENUFF

Comment

my underwater ones i got off of www.aqualeds.com and the strips i have in the cockpit came from this guy off of ebay only around $25.00 for about a 3 foot strip with close to 100 leds in them if you order any tell him i sent you ( huntinfrek from ebay ) and he might give you a little break on them this is his email and his name is Rick [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X