Help me decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide

Ok so as most of you know the boat is all white right now. I want to do graphics this year, and I just can't decide on what to do. I have an idea for the sides, but I think they may be to plain. Also need to do something with the deck.

For the deck I am thinking of doing either purple up the middle where it is rasied for the hatch with a yellow lighting thing in it and then have an old school purple and yellow FORCE across the wind screen. Or do purple up the middle with the Force logo in it.

Actually I really like the way Will's 33 looks, and I want to just copy it....
    Last edited by Nightlife; 04-25-2010, 11:52 AM.
    There are good ships, there are wood ships, there are ships that sailed the seas. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be!

Dave & Sheila Nye

Liquid Force

Why not something like "Green Monster" only in purple and yellow... Maybe not that elaborate but similiar lines????
    DAVE -N- KELI
    "NAUTI ONE"
    SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

Comment

Dave,

If your going to paint it get something that you like but also something that other will like. The biggest problem I see with some of the paint jobs is they are to the liking of the owner. If you were ever to sell the boat remember that you cant just pull the paint off. I looked at having mine touched up and re clearcoated. I about crapped myself when I found out the cost it was like a full paint job.
      Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

Comment

Originally posted by MRBAJA View Post
        Why not something like "Green Monster" only in purple and yellow... Maybe not that elaborate but similiar lines????
        What you dont like the paint scheme on my boat???? LOL
        Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

Comment

Well, I thought if 3 of us had the SAME graphics that would look a little out of place! Thats what's taken so long to get mine...cats outta the bag now... I had it painted just like yours! HAHA!
          DAVE -N- KELI
          "NAUTI ONE"
          SPRING, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBAJA View Post
            You know that is a very intresting idea. Sure would be different for our boat.
            There are good ships, there are wood ships, there are ships that sailed the seas. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be!

Dave & Sheila Nye

Liquid Force

Comment

I think it would be pretty trick... I also like your idea of the "FORCE" logo on her somewhere..... I like the old school names....
              DAVE -N- KELI
              "NAUTI ONE"
              SPRING, TX.

Comment

Re: Help me decide

So did you come up with anything on this Nye?

Comment

Re: Help me decide

wut he said

Comment

Working...
                  X